Beat the heat this summer without fearing about high cost energy bills thanks to the utilitarianPanasonic TU18VKTF Inverter Air Conditionerthat provides you with amazing cooling and temperature control at all times. The air conditioner with a 1.5 Ton capacity cools a large area efficiently and provides clean and fresh air to give you a fresh and comfortable environment in your living room. The air conditioner ensures that you enjoy convenient and faster cooling at home without giving you the headache of paying huge electricity bills at the end of every month. The in-built Ag Clean filter ensures the air in your home is free from any bacteria and air borne diseases while the turbo cool mode helps in quick cooling for faster results. The amazing cooling features coupled with a user friendly durable design makes it the perfect option for you.
Once the product has been delivered, it will have to be installed by an authorized technician. Additionally, you may request a product demonstration to understand the working and various features of the product. Below is a step-by-step process for the same:
1) You can schedule the installation and/or product demonstration at your preferred slot with the brand.
2) We recommend you get your product installation done by a skilled technician, as any damages otherwise incurred in the process will not be covered under brand warranty
3) The installation and demo will be done within 2-4 business days of delivery
4) In case you face any issue with this, please Contact at 8506095845
The standard installation charges are Rs. 500. Standard installation of air-conditioners covers only:-
1) The installation will be done using only the items that are available inside the box.
2) Install the AC in the pre-cut grill or a wall-space.
3) Connection to a stabilizer or a power-point in the range of the power cord provided by the manufacturer.
4) A test run to check the AC's cooling performance.
5) A product demonstration.
Not covered as part of standard installation charges are:-
1) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - Rs. 100 per metre.
2) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work.
3) Welding/grill-cutting work.
4) A wooden frame, if required.
5) Carpentry work, in case the window size needs to be altered.
6) Drain pipe extension. - Rs. 100 per metre.
7) Plumbing and masonry work.
8) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC. - Rs. 1000-1500.