The extremely warm days this summer are going to be made pleasant for you thanks to the amazing Panasonic CW-LC181AM Window Air Conditioner that provides you with incomparable performance levels at all times. The air conditioner with a 1.5 ton capacity that helps to cool a considerable area efficiently and provides clean and fresh air to give you a hill station like feel in your living room. The air conditioner comes with various filters that ensure the air in your home is free from any bacteria and air borne diseases. The various working modes of the air conditioner allows you to enjoy cooling according to your needs for optimum results. The amazing performance coupled with a durable construction makes the air conditioner the perfect option for you this summer.
Once the product has been delivered, it will have to be installed by an authorized technician. Additionally, you may request a product demonstration to understand the working and various features of the product. Below is a step-by-step process for the same:
1) You can schedule the installation and/or product demonstration at your preferred slot with the brand.
2) We recommend you get your product installation done by a skilled technician, as any damages otherwise incurred in the process will not be covered under brand warranty
3) The installation and demo will be done within 2-4 business days of delivery
4) In case you face any issue with this, please Contact at 8506095845
The standard installation charges are Rs. 500. Standard installation of air-conditioners covers only:-
1) The installation will be done using only the items that are available inside the box.
2) Install the AC in the pre-cut grill or a wall-space.
3) Connection to a stabilizer or a power-point in the range of the power cord provided by the manufacturer.
4) A test run to check the AC's cooling performance.
5) A product demonstration.
Not covered as part of standard installation charges are:-
1) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - Rs. 100 per metre.
2) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work.
3) Welding/grill-cutting work.
4) A wooden frame, if required.
5) Carpentry work, in case the window size needs to be altered.
6) Drain pipe extension. - Rs. 100 per metre.
7) Plumbing and masonry work.
8) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC. - Rs. 1000-1500.