Comfortable temperatures are sure to be experienced by you no matter what time of the day it is thanks to the amazing Onida Tracy WA183FLT Window Air Conditioner. The air conditioner with a 1.5 ton capacity cools a wide area efficiently and provides clean and fresh air to give you a fresh and comfortable environment in your living room. The air conditioner is also very energy efficient which is signified by its five star rating which ensures you do not end up paying huge bills at the end of every month. The air conditioner comes with a rater power consumption of 1725 watts to ensure optimum level performance at all times. The condenser fins assist heat to move away more quickly while the evaporator fins extracts heat from the air and cools it to disperse the air throughout the room.
Once the product has been delivered, it will have to be installed by an authorized technician. Additionally, you can request for a product demonstration to understand the working and various features of the product. Below is a step-by-step process for the same:
1) You can schedule the installation and/or product demonstration at your preferred slot with the brand.
2) We recommend you get your product installation done by a skilled technician, as any damages otherwise incurred in the process will not be covered under brand warranty.
3) The installation and demo will be done within 2-4 business days of delivery.
4) In case you face any issue with this, please Contact at 8506095845
The standard installation charges are ₹ 500. Standard installation of air-conditioners covers only:-
1) The installation will be done using only the items that are available inside the box.
2) Install the AC in the pre-cut grill or a wall-space.
3) Connection to a stabilizer or a power-point in the range of the power cord provided by the manufacturer.
4) A test run to check the AC's cooling performance.
5) A product demonstration.
Not covered as part of standard installation charges are:-
1) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - ₹100 per meter.
2) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work.
3) Welding/grill-cutting work.
4) A wooden frame, if required.
5) Carpentry work, in case the window size needs to be altered.
6) Drainpipe extension. - ₹ 100 per meter.
7) Plumbing and masonry work.
8) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC. - ₹ 1000-1500.