LLOYD GLS18I55WBHD (1.5 Ton) 5 Star Inverter Split AC (White)
Standard EMI from ₹3908/month. Options
Extended WarrantyExtend your electronics warranty upto 3 years @ Rs. 5 per day onward
Cools at 60 °C
Air Cooled Electric Control Box technology is used to effectively cool down the temperature of electric parts inside the outdoor unit, resulting in nonstop cooling at 60 °C ambient temperature.
Lloyd Inverter ACs are equipped with a Duo Rotary Compressor which ensures faster and efficient cooling with minimum fluctuations, vibrations and noise, than conventional compressors.
Long Air Throw
With a bigger indoor size and a wider outlet, cool air reaches to the farthest points of the room, thus making this an ideal AC for larger rooms.
Smart 4-way swing
With the Smart 4-way swing through horizontal and vertical louvers, the AC spreads cool air uniformly throughout the room, and makes room cool and comfortable
Manage your AC through voice commands through Alexa, Google home devices and other smart interface devices
Be techno smart and control your AC from anywhere through your smart phone with inbuilt wireless control without explicitly being next to the AC.
Stabilizer Free Operation
Lloyd Air Conditioners come with stabilizer free operation which prevents voltage fluctuations and also ensures safety, savings, ease and comfort. (Range 140 V to 280 V)
Lloyd Air Conditioners uses R-32 Refrigerant. This R-32 Refrigerant has zero Ozone Depletion Effect and low Global Warming Effect, hence doing its bit to battle global warming.
100 % Copper
Bring home Lloyd's ACs with 100% copper that helps in fast flow of refrigerant, that has a better rate of heat transfer than conventional coils, can withstand high-pressure, is resistant to corrosion, has long term durability, and has low maintenance cost.
Corrosion Resistance Coating
A special transparent coating has been applied on coils of the indoor and outdoor units to ensure product durability. It allows the AC to perform in all weather conditions and protects it from pollutants, salts and smoke.
Green Bio Air Filter
Green Bio Filter has enzyme - like catalytic activity. The enzyme used in insoluble in water, and chemically very stable. It is an electron donor and acceptor used in solar cell applications, ink, etc. It has great resistance to alkalis and acids. This filter protects from dust particles of up to PM 2.5. It prevents from germs and bacteria. The anti-oxidant feature removes harmful active oxygen that is known to cause cancer and hypertension.
A self-cleaning function in Lloyd Air Conditioners removes moisture from the evaporator coils and thus helps prevent micro-organism growth and foul smells.
|Star Rating||5 Star|
|Air Flow||2 Way|
|Cooling Capacity||5550 W|
|Power Requirement||230 V / 50 Hz / 1 Phase|
|Power Consumption||1562 W|
|Indoor Size (W X D X H)||22.0 cm x 22.0 cm x 32.0 cm|
|indoor Weight||12.3 kg|
|Warranty||Standard Warranty- 1 Year on Product from Brand.|
Once the product has been delivered, it will have to be installed by an authorized technician. Additionally, you can request for a product demonstration to understand the working and various features of the product. Below is a step-by-step process for the same:
1) You can schedule the installation and/or product demonstration at your preferred slot with the brand.
2) We recommend you get your product installation done by a skilled technician, as any damages otherwise incurred in the process will not be covered under brand warranty.
3) The installation and demo will be done within 2-4 business days of delivery.
4) In case you face any issue with this, please Contact Number at 8506095845
The standard installation charges are ₹1500 and need to be paid directly to the service engineer.
Standard installation of air-conditioners covers only:
1) Drilling of holes into a brick wall for taking out the pipes.
2) Fixing a hole sleeve & cap.
3) Fixing the indoor and outdoor unit.
4) Connecting indoor and outdoor units using the standard Kit provided by the manufacturer (at additional
cost, unless specified otherwise).
Wrapping the pipe with seasoning tape. Not covered as part of standard Installation charges are:
1) Outdoor unit stand - ₹ 750-1000.
2) Extra copper wire - ₹ 600-800 per meter.
3) Drainpipe extension, if any - ₹ 100 per meter.
4) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - ₹ 100 per meter
5) Stabilizer, if needed, is chargeable.
6) Plumbing and masonry work.
7) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work.
8) Carpentry work.
9) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC's masonry - ₹ 1000-1500.
10) Core cutting fabrication and electrical.
The 5 m vinyl tape roll provided with this product is extra and costs ₹ 89.
- Generic Name: Air Conditioner
- Manufacturer Name: Havells India Ltd (Division LLOYD)
- Manufacturer Registered Address: 904, Surya Kiran Building, K.G. Marg, New Delhi – 110001. (INDIA)
- Country of Origin: India
- Website: www.mylloyd.com
- Customer Support Number: 18001020666
- Customer Support Email : email@example.com